#23 Conscious Sex and How Men Can Last Longer In Bed With Eyal Matsliah
In this episode we welcome Eyal Matsliah, author, sex therapist and business coach.
Eyal takes a tantric approach to helping his clients overcome trauma, achieve multiple orgasms and take this energy into the rest of their lives.
We chat about the importance of conscious sex and how it can permeate through people’s intimate and public lives, inspiring creativity and success as well as bringing previously unimaginable heights of pleasure.
The conversation also covers sexual repression, early ejaculation, and achieving the sometimes illusive orgasm. Eyal has plenty of helpful instructions from his book and website to share as a taste of what he offers.
Finally, Eyal explains the idea of slow sex and how our attitudes towards sexuality can maximize our enjoyment and benefit.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Eyal’s background and how he came to his current position.
- What Eyal understands by the term ‘conscious sex’.
- The yoni massage and the healing that it can entail for both parties.
- Prevalence of sexual repression and freeing ourselves from these shackles.
- Harnessing energy through tantra and using it for your life.
- Help for those who struggle to have any type of orgasm.
- A guide to a helpful and exploratory self pleasuring practice.
- A remedy for men with a lack of longevity in bed.
- How to help your partner along the path to better sex in the right way.
- Slow sex and getting away from the fast paced fiction of porn.
- The different attitudes we can foster towards these goals.
- Direct and indirect pleasure and considering giving and taking.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
“Orgasm Unleashed – Your guide to Pleasure, Healing and Power” – Download a free sample or get the gorgeous paperback here.
Are We Sexually Repressed and Don’t Know It — https://www.intimatepower.com/are-we-sexually-repressed-and-dont-know-it/