How connected do you feel to your sexuality and deep feminine core?
How is this affecting your relationship, career, and fulfilment in life?
Your life is inter-connected.
The sexual, romantic, creative, professional, social, and spiritual aspects of your life are all connected to, and influence, each other.
How connected you are to your deep feminine essence, to your body, to your sexual and orgasmic power as a woman, affects all aspects of your life.
This is where Tantric Life Coaching can help you.
Tantric life coaching addresses the following realms:
- Intimacy – Self-love, Self-pleasure, Sexuality and Relationship
- Conscious Business – doing what you love, sharing your gift with others and creating wealth
- Growth – personal development, studies, and self- expression
- Lifestyle – hobbies, well-being, abundance, and social life
- Soul and spirit – life purpose, creativity and spirituality
Some of the benefits my clients enjoy include:
- A greater sense of self-love, self-worth, and self-acceptance
- A deeper connection with your femininity and all its beautiful sides: The maiden, slut, wild woman, priestess, queen, mother, and crone
- A constantly deepening experience of LOVE and BEAUTY as who you are and what you bring to the world
- Feeling less stuck in your head. Instead experiencing more embodiment, peace, relaxation and flow
- Having more time and space to be who you are, do what you love, and have what you want
- Deepening your pleasure and becoming multi orgasmic within a few weeks
- Improving your relationship with your partner or attracting better men into your life
- Becoming more confident and better able to express your boundaries, feelings and needs
- Feeling more alive, vibrant and charged throughout the day!
- A stronger creative, artistic and intuitive flow
- Doing more meaningful work, expressing more of your gifts, helping more people in new ways
- A greater sense of meaning and fulfillment in life
“I have discovered my sexuality, feminine energy, and orgasms that I thought I was incapable of having!” ~Vicki, Yoga teacher and sexual educator
I should warn you though:
My coaching isn’t for everyone.
- If you are looking for another saviour to solve your problems for you;
- If you want to stay in your comfort zone and you aren’t willing to do what it takes;
- Or if you are cynical, judgmental or close-minded,
…Then it isn’t for you !
But if you are open minded and really want this, your life will improve in 2 months and possibly transform in 6 months.
“I highly recommend him to any conscious business woman who is ready to THRIVE.” ~Krista Steenbergen, Sacred sexuality coach
My name is Eyal Matsliah, and i’m the author of ‘Orgasm Unleashed – Your guide to pleasure, healing, and power’, which was endorsed by female sexuality educators and described by one of them as ‘the best orgasm guide for women”.
I have guided and empowered hundreds of women, and I can help you!
“I have found immense self love, self knowledge and a feeling of interconnectedness.” ~Anika, actress and dancer
“Helped me to become the powerful, sensual, and playful woman I already was.” ~Monique Blom
Let’s have a “taster” session to see where you are at and how I can help you. You will receive valuable insights about your underlying issues and we will explore a few possible solutions.
If I see that we are a good ‘match’ for a coaching journey, I will invite you to join the exclusive ‘inner circle’ of private coaching clients.
“A new world of possibilities.” ~Marion, Psychology major
I’m looking forward to working with you and taking you to the next level in your sexual, professional and spiritual life.
With love and dedication,
“Eyal helped me turn my dream of performing a one-woman-show into a reality within only two weeks!” ~Natalie, Actress and workshop facilitator
“Eyal helped me step into my power!” ~Nika Kala Aloha, Sex Coach
How do you work?
How many sessions do I need?
What do we work on first - sexuality, business, or lifestyle?
What makes you qualified to coach me?
I want to do it, but I need to wait a few months.
I'm not sure I'm ready
I'm not sure I am able to change. maybe it's too late?
I only want to work on a specific aspect, such as sexuality, or business. Is that possible?
I feel ready to take the next step - what do I do?