I recently held my first interview in the series “Interviews with integrated people”.
My guest was Ryan Orrock from California.
Ryan and I found each other online and immediately became friends as we discovered we shared many experiences, beliefs and practices.
Ryan is one of the only people in the world who is offering business advise targeted specifically to sexuality professionals, and he’s doing great work.
Some highlights from the interview:
- Everyone needs a coach.
- Focus on the results you bring to your clients, not on your title.
- To get started or to grow your business, learn to speak in front of people in a room or even just on a webinar.
- Most kinds of coaching can work via skype.
- Aim to have both local and international clients.
- Why talented spiritual people suck at business.
- How Jesus sold stuff
- The real key to raising your rates is mindset
- When you’re good at something, sometimes you don’t notice it because it’s easy for you.
- Why you shouldn’t be accessible to everyone.
- To succeed, be different, be the black sheep in the room.
- Know your value, who you are, and who you’re meant to serve.
- Just about any result that you want to get that you thought you can only do on the [massage] table, you can do without touching. You can do it legally.
- I don’t think there’s such a thing as a sexual healer or a non-sexual healer.
- If you’re free sexually, you can’t be controlled anymore.
Listen to the interview:
Check out Ryan’s website here.
How does this interview serve you? What did you learn? Whom would you like me to interview next?
Let me know.
If you already offer some kind of holistic service to others and want to express more of your gifts, help people in a deeper way, and make *much* more money – I CAN HELP.
Since you’ve read all the way to this point in the email,
i’m offering a few FREE sessions to the first 3 people who reply. (This was shared with my mailing list subscribers – Register here so you don’t miss out next time. You can still have a paid session – Email me for more details).
Consider this to be my birthday present to the people who are really passionate about me and my message.
When replying, answer the following questions in one sentence answers:
1. What is the main service that you offer to others?
2. What is your biggest strength, talent or gift?
3. What is your three biggest challenges, pains or problems related your business?
I’m looking forward to helping you share your gift with the world !!